Thursday, April 23, 2009

What to get...

I am looking for something special to give to Noah's foster mom. I can actually meet her when I get Noah.

What do you tell her? What do you ask her? She has been Noah's family for the last at least 2 years (longer than we have had Kaycee.)

I have never put it into that perspective before...Noah is 2 months younger than Kaycee.

Yikes. That is hard to swallow.

Anyway, I am thinking about maybe a locket or something. I don't know.

If you have any suggestions, I am open to whatever!!!

I hope she has email. I would love to keep in touch with her!

1 comment:

  1. Valerie- I'm not sure what to give as a personal gift, but I put together a photo album of our town and family to give to my kids' caretakers (none of them had been in foster care) and they loved it. Plus, I try to send updated photos, as well. I think they all love seeing how well the kids are doing.

    It always seemed like no matter what I gave them, it wouldn't be enough to thank them for the love and care that they had given.

    Watching for your LOA!

    ReplyDelete