Friday, May 22, 2009

No news yet

On one on my lists, there was a family that had waited 120 days for their LOA. They got it yesterday. I do believe, if my research is correct, I now have the title for LOA on this board...93 days. Ugh, what a title to hold.

The good news is that there was another batch of referrals for the NSN route. These families had been waiting since March of 2006.

Yes that is a horrible amount of time to wait but their children are not as old as the amount of time we have been waiting for one specific child. A child with a name and a face to us...

Now, I have a prayer request for a special little boy...He is 5, with a heart problem waiting for a family in China. He has been waiting for a family on one list for I think 4-5 months. He is the cutest little guy. He is with WACAP if you are looking for your son. I don't know how long they can keep files, but I would think his time is probably running out...

No comments:

Post a Comment