Monday, May 18, 2009

Still nothing

I was going to write this on day 90 but instead, I did it on day 89. I resorted to reading the Rumor Queen today. Nothing... not even a hint that there might be something out there.



I wonder how many times in the last couple of weeks I have been asked when we were getting Noah and/or IF we were getting Noah. My favorite answer now is, "I don't know."



If we were to get LOA this week, we couldn't do anything with it as husband is out of town. So nothing will be done for a while.



I am REALLY down about it today. What good is it doing to wait this long? What purpose does it serve?



I read Kaycee's blog about her adoption the other day. Here are some comparisons of the two adoptions...



December '06- found Kaycee on agency's list December '07 - Found Noah on agency's list

March 6, '07 - DTC for Kaycee February 19, '09 - DTC for Noah

May 18, '07 - LOA for Kaycee May 18, '09 - Nothing for Noah

July 2, '07 - Gotcha day for Kaycee Gotcha Day for Noah? Maybe Aug/Sept?

Non Hague adoption Hague adoption



Yep, I am complaining!!! Sorry...

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry you are waiting...we waited over 100 days for Lindsey's LOA back in 2007, pre hague. I know it will come soon. Our agency checked into our LOA because we went over 100 days..then just like that our LOA came. :) Best wishes for you!!!

    ReplyDelete