Friday, May 15, 2009

A picture is worth a thousand words...



How cute is this? It has to be the cutest picture I have ever seen. What a BIG BOY he is here! For some reason, it is absolutely my favorite picture!









I think this is Noah's foster mom. Their relationship looks so close. I really need to find something very special for her. I like the idea of a photo album. I need something more too.










Um, can you say maybe we are a little spoiled? Sorry little guy, but we can't fit that into the suitcase when we come home! :)








He looks so healthy! So well adjusted and so independent. What a sweety!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry your wait has been so long. We waited 17 months after we saw our Ellie's face. I know the wait is painful. I know, too, the pain of the wait will quickly wash away when Noah is in your arms.
    Robie

    ReplyDelete