Thursday, June 11, 2009

All's quiet on the western front...

Nothing here...113 days. That's it.

It is sad...some days I don't even think about it. Then there are other days, that it is all I think about.

I told a friend the other day it was like all of those months of trying to get pregnant. You would wait and wait and then find out the test was negative...

This time, though, it is every day...you wait and wait for the agency to call and then nothing. Hoping that tomorrow, instead of next month, would be the time!

Maybe tomorrow. (My husband is a huge Chicago Cubs fan. For any of you who know about them, their motto is always, "There is always next year." I think it is starting to rub off on me.)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you have to go through this too. Today is day 105 for us and we found out that our dossier is still in translation - not even at the office where they give LOCs yet! Very discouraging. I didn't think about it as much today, but obsessed over it yesterday. It's so hard not being about to do ANYTHING about it! You're not alone.
    Blessings, Kelly
    loveinasia.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete