Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The roller coaster of adoption

Did I ever mention that adoption is an up and down battle?

I was doing ok yesterday. I had heard that some families had gotten their LOA's at about 70-80 days. But today, I saw that they had and it hit home.

Why are some families getting theirs at such a short time when ours is taking so long?

My husband and I think we know the answer. But we will know for sure on Monday. I get KLove's encouraging word of the day...

The master said, Well done, my good and faithful servant. You have been faithful in handling this small amount, so now I will give you many more responsibilities. Let's celebrate together! Matthew 25:23

With the situation we have in mind, this verse says it all.

Praying that Monday will come with the answer that will glorify our Lord the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment