Friday, June 19, 2009

IT CAME!!! IT CAME!!! IT CAME!!!!

YEP - OUR LOA IS HERE (well actually it is not here, it is in the Southeastern part of the United States but it is in the US!!!)

Now, we need to figure out how to get it in our hands as we are leaving on vacation today. Where will I be on Monday? Hhmm.......Good question!!! We will be somewhere in the Northwestern part of the United States.

We had another "yes" yesterday regarding our mountain that we are asking God to move. But the big answer will come on Monday.

Hhhmmm....Monday. It all comes down to Monday. Keep praying for our and our mountain!

6 comments:

  1. Praise the LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I thought the excitement of receiving our LOA would be less because we had waited so long. I thought I would hardly be excited at all.
    But, I was wrong.
    What overwhelming joy flooded my soul after that email!
    Blessings,
    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad to hear you finally got it and will pray for your next mountain. Looking forward to hearing more about that on Monday. Blessings, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooooo-hoooooo! China here you come! Watching for news on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is your little Noah at TCH?! I saw a comment on your yahoo announcement (congrats and praise the Lord by the way!!!) about TCH and hadn't made the connection before. Our little Ai Li is waiting there for us too. Maybe it was your first adoption that was from there though? Blessings, Kelly

    ReplyDelete